- (Available only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning and non-race Saturdays)
- Track must be reserved a minimum of three days prior to rental. At no time may track be rented on race days. NO EXCEPTIONS. All persons entering the pit area must sign a release. One car on the track at a time or group with ambulance can have two on the track, half a lap apart.
- Weekday rental (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.) – Single Vehicle $50 per hour add $50/hour each additional vehicle, minimum 2 hours.
- Saturday rental (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.) – Single Vehicle $100 per hour add $100/hour each additional vehicle, minimum 2 hours.
- Ambulance Service – $100 per hour, minimum 4 hours
- Load of Water on track – $75
- Cancellation/No Show: Minimum 2 hour rental will be charged for cancellations with less than 24 hour notice or for no show.
Open Practices – All Divisions are welcome to practice. Most practices begin at 6:30pm and conclude around 9:30pm. Contact the speedway offices at 912-964-8200 or visit the speedway website for continuous schedule updates and practice dates. Practice sessions are run as hot laps with multiple cars allowed on the track at the same time (same division).